In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Read for Me!. Why Read for Me!? You may have already encountered a situation where you want to read signs, menus, notices, etc., but you can’t do it as it’s written in a foreign language you don’t know. Read for Me! makes it insanely easy to get a translation of printed text simply by taking a picture of it.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- Recognizes up to 30 languages and translates them between 36 languages.
- Text-to-speech support for 18 languages.
- History of all your translations.
- Photo saved automatically if there is no network connection.
- Share the translation by email, SMS, Facebook, TwitPic or Tumblr.
Requirements: iOS 3.0 or later
Developer: Beleo Studio
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of Read for Me!? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.