In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Organidoc. The developer describes Organidoc as a powerful file management app to manage docs, pics and videos saved in your iPhone or email. It provides a way for you to browse docs, pics and videos in different user interface. A protected area is designed to save private data and keep it safe. OrganiDoc even integrates popular Internet cloud disks. So now you can manage all your files scattered across different storages into one app.
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in the latest version:
- Easily save your attachments within email to OrganiDoc. You can export an entire folder to to PC via cable or Wi-Fi.
- Manage your docs, pics and videos in both public and protected mode.
- Use Dropbox, Google Docs, MobileMe iDisk, Public iDisk, box.net, Soonr or and WebDAV services for backup remotely and download them on demand to your iPhone.
- Tightly Integrated with iCloud: Just tag files, photos or videos with the iCloud icon and then they will be automatically stored to iCloud and pushed to iPad’s OrganiDoc HD for sharing.
- Compression files such as ZIP or RAR can be extracted in OrganiDoc. Password protected ZIP or RAR are also supported. Multiple files and folders can be compressed to a zip file.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Developer: Wenjoy Technology Inc.
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of Organidoc? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.