Once It’s Gone, It’s Gone…
We’ve seen a fantastic response to the Freelance Mac App Bundle over the past week, and thousands of our readers have taken advantage of the awesome deal we put together. If you haven’t picked up your copy already, there isn’t long left! In 24 hours time, the doors will close and we’ll stop accepting any more orders.
Just as a quick reminder, for the next 24 hours, you can get your hands on all the following for the rock-bottom price of $49:
We’re featuring eight awesome applications that can make your life easier, and more enjoyable, as a freelancer. These are:
- Billings – Powerful time billing and invoicing for anyone (Usually $39.99)
- TextExpander – Save time and keystrokes with frequently used “snippet” abbreviations (Usually $34.95)
- WriteRoom – The best distraction-free writing environment (Usually $24.99)
- Radium – The easiest way to listen to internet radio on Mac (Usually $24.99)
- Arq – Online backup built especially for the Mac (Usually $29)
- LittleSnapper – Build up your own versatile design scrapbook (Usually $29)
- 1Password – Have you ever forgotten a password? Never again (Usually $39.99)
- Alarms – Prioritise and track your daily tasks (Usually $16.80)
In addition to the above apps, we’re also throwing in a few fantastic Envato marketplace items:
- Highlight WordPress Theme (Usually $35)
- Ultimate Client Manager (Usually $20)
- Translucent Business Card Template (Usually $6)
- Rockstar Freelancer eBook (Usually $29)
And a Free eBook!
Even if the bundle isn’t for you, anyone can grab a free copy of Smashing Magazine’s Successful Freelancing eBook, worth $9.95, just for sending out a tweet about the bundle! Head over to the bundle page to find out more, and grab your free eBook.
Don’t Miss Out! Grab the Bundle Today
This awesome offer will only be available for 24 hours, and we’d hate for you to miss out. After the timer hits zero, you’ll never see another offer of this magnitude again – don’t be kicking yourself when you realise the bundle is no longer available tomorrow!
Freelancers are constantly on the move. Not being tied to a specific office often leads to working anywhere we have an Internet connection. What better way to manage your freelance business on the move than with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
Below you’ll find over 90 apps that will empower you as a freelancer to get more done when you’re away from your computer. Whether you’re a designer, writer, consultant or anything else, you’ll find tons of helpful tools.
You may have seen MiniBooks ads here on AppStorm and have wondered what the company is all about. Though we aren’t obligated review the apps of our sponsors, this one is good enough that we wanted to share it with you.
MiniBooks is an iOS compatible app created by Groovy Squared. In this article, we’ll review MiniBooks, highlight the pros and cons of the app and discuss how this 3rd party FreshBooks add-on can unchain your small or medium business from your desk.
easyTasker is a business and project management web application. Normally that last part would put it firmly within the baileywick of our sister site Web.Appstorm, but easyTasker has gone one better and offers an iPhone-tuned mobile version. According to easyTasker, this iPhone version was selected as a staff pick on Apple’s web app site.
For fourteen dollars a month, easyTasker provides a number of business management features that are equally accessible on an iPhone or any computer running a modern browser (easyTasker suggests Safari or Firefox). Among these features are project and time tracking, a to do list, invoice creation and expense management, and messaging. These features are aimed at small and medium businesses.