We all want to get the very best out of our devices! Who doesn’t love finding out a new trick or shortcut?
Over the last month every AppStorm site has published an extensive roundup of features and shortcuts aimed at helping you get the most out of your devices! Each post comprises more than 40 entries, I’m pretty confident you’ll find something you didn’t already know about…
What are you waiting for?
- Mac.AppStorm: 40+ Super Secret OS X Lion Features and Shortcuts
- Web.AppStorm: 40+ Tips to Get the Most Out of Web Apps
- iPhone.AppStorm: 40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts
- iPad.AppStorm: 40+ Super Secret iPad Features and Shortcuts
- Android.AppStorm: 40+ Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of Android
- Windows.AppStorm: 40+ Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of Windows
I have always loved apps that make it easier to access what I need when I need it. I am all about efficiency and the more time I can save the better, even if it is only seconds, which then turn to minutes, and well, you know how it goes. One of my favorite apps that definitely helps in reducing my time for the Mac is Alfred, which for those of you that don’t know, is a great tool for accessing all the different things on your Mac a lot quicker and easier.
One thing I never got was the fact that the iPhone never had shortcuts — easy ways to get to the things that I do all the time. So when App Cubby came out with Launch Center, I just had to try it out to see if it would actually help me in my use of the iPhone. It’s a “one stop shop” where you can access a variety of shortcuts to help you make life a little easier on the iPhone.