We all want to get the very best out of our devices! Who doesn’t love finding out a new trick or shortcut?
Over the last month every AppStorm site has published an extensive roundup of features and shortcuts aimed at helping you get the most out of your devices! Each post comprises more than 40 entries, I’m pretty confident you’ll find something you didn’t already know about…
What are you waiting for?
- Mac.AppStorm: 40+ Super Secret OS X Lion Features and Shortcuts
- Web.AppStorm: 40+ Tips to Get the Most Out of Web Apps
- iPhone.AppStorm: 40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts
- iPad.AppStorm: 40+ Super Secret iPad Features and Shortcuts
- Android.AppStorm: 40+ Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of Android
- Windows.AppStorm: 40+ Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of Windows
The fourth generation iPhone shattered records for opening day sales and continues to sell quite well despite antenna-gate. This means there are bound to be tons of brand new iPhone users out there who are still getting the hang of their new favorite toy.
We decided to give these users a hand by both drudging up some tips and tricks that have been around since the beginning as well as a few new hints that only work with iOS 4. Each tip below features a handy graphic to help you figure out the process.
If you’re reading this, you will probably agree that the iPhone is one of the most useful devices currently on the market. But there’s a lot more functionality than initially meets the eye. The iPhone is simple on the surface, but packed with hidden features.
Here are over thirty iPhone tips and tricks that aren’t widely publicised – I’m sure you’ll have encountered a few before, but some are bound to be brand new to you. Read on to join the ranks of an iPhone ninja!
If you like this, be sure to check out our more recent roundup of 40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts!